To mark its 10th anniversary, Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP) commissioned an impact assessment of its first decade of work. The assessment's findings include the following:
- EPIP's focus on multigenerationalism has had a positive impact on philanthropy.
- EPIP has expanded professional and leadership development opportunities for emerging practitioners.
- Members value peer learning and networks gained through EPIP.
- Participants use the knowledge, skills, and networks developed through EPIP to improve their job performance.
- EPIP brings value to national and regional associations of grantmakers.
- Participants value that EPIP is run by and for emerging leaders.
- EPIP brings increased attention to social justice philanthropy.